I'M VANESSA LOCICERO
THE SOUL ATTORNEY
LAWYER, CEO, MENTOR & NOTARY
A bit about Vanessa
Vanessa Locicero is the founder and managing partner of Locicero Legal PC, a boutique law firm focussed on serving entrepreneurs and small businesses with their corporate law, commercial law, contracts, real estate, and estate planning needs.
Whether you are in start-up mode, or are in the growth or scale phases of your business, Vanessa can help you navigate any legal landscape including:
- Corporate restructuring;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Legal audits;
- Contract review, drafting and negotiation;
- Commercial Leases;
- Purchase or sale of real estate;
- Intellectual property licensing;
- Wills and Powers of Attorney; and
- Corporate succession planning.
SEE HOW LOCICERO LEGAL CAN SUPPORT YOU
Vanessa started her legal career as a commercial litigator, advocating for clients who found themselves in the trickiest of legal situations due to lack of understanding about the importance of planning ahead and securing yourself legally.
After moving into civil litigation and suing people and businesses for the last 4 years, Vanessa decided to focus her practice on making sure the work she was doing helps her clients avoid getting into lawsuits in the first place.
Her experience as a litigator has made her current practice as a solicitor more informed with the litigation risks that are out there at all times. She would say she's a better lawyer for her clients today because she brings a litigator's perspective to the table when ensuring you're legally secured.
Vanessa uses the principles of evidence and cutting edge quantum science to make the case for a holistic approach to law that fosters the pursuit of one's "soul purpose" to help her clients create the life and business of their dreams every day.
Accreditations & Community Involvement
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Political Science & Religious Studies, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, Ontario (top 10th percentile of graduating class)
- Notary Public
- Osgoode Hall Law School Professional Development Certificate Courses (Personal Injury, Wills & Estates, and Negotiation), Toronto, Ontario
- Canadian Securities Course
- Diploma in Culinary Business Management from Humber College, Toronto, Ontario
- Came 2nd place individually in Canada in Corporate/ Securities Law Moot Court while in Law School
- Reiki Level 2 Certified
- Monarch Business Academy graduate
- Director on the Board of Directors for Home Horizon, a Collingwood charity supporting homeless youth in Simcoe County
- Secretary, Executive Committee of the Optimist Club of Collingwood and South Georgian Bay
Fun facts about Vanessa:
Vanessa went to culinary school and became a chef, worked and lived at a 5 star hotel in the Rocky Mountains at Lake Louise, fell in love with hiking and rediscovered her passion for nature, conquered a bucket-list 30 km hike (Trolltunga in Norway pictured below), ran a half marathon (21 km) in Ucuelet, British Columbia, had her Reiki Atunement, a past life regression, embraced her intuitive abilities and started reading oracle cards.
She is a current member of the Collingwood Foundry and Girl Time Inc. and has been involved in the Wasaga Beach & Collingwood communities since 1992.
If you see Vanessa around town walking her chocolate labrador, Phoenix, don't hesitate to say "Hello"!
When you reframe your perspective of the law and your place within it, your life can change exponentially.
FREE LEGAL CHECKLIST FOR BUSINESS
Grab your own copy of the Free Legal Checklist for Business Vanessa put together just for you.
*All your information will be secure and we respect your privacy. By grabbing this checklist you are consenting to receive marketing and promotional emails. You may unsubscribe at any time!
- Optimism, personal development, empowered action.
- Working smarter over working harder and the beauty of optimized strategy and workflow.
- Knowing the true nature of my reality and the quantum power of energy that is within me to create a life of my design.
- An understanding of the energetic, legal, economic, entrepreneurial and social factors that affect our lives (just to name a few!!) is essential to making educated and empowered decisions about the direction of our lives.
- Getting a sense of the big picture as well as getting into the nitty gritty of the details.
- The power of energy healing and manifestation.
- The tools that are available to reprogram my subconscious mind and that I have the power to change my subconscious programming.
- That when we do the work of clearing are limiting beliefs around our purpose in this world and our relationship to the world around us and release all of the things that no longer serve us - only then we are free to create a new way of looking at the world and a new way of perceiving our relationship with the world around us.